[Baypiggies] Posting an Event on BayPiggies

Jenkins, Christine (GE Global Research, consultant) jenkinsc at ge.com
Wed Feb 15 19:33:29 CET 2012

Hello,
I am interested in posting our event (below) on your website - would that be possible?

Regards,
Christine M. Jenkins
Yoh Staffing Assistant l GE Software Center of Excellence
3000 Executive Parkway, Suite 500 l San Ramon, CA  94583
415.813.4616 p l 866.315.7735 f l jenkinsc at ge.com<mailto:jenkinsc at ge.com>

GE Software Center Networking Event
GE is hiring the best and brightest experts to manage the interconnection, data management and automation of our industries.
If you are looking for a career leading the digital industrial transformation, enabled through software, there is no better place to share your expertise than GE's Software Center.

Please join us at a networking event at the Marriott Hotel in Santa Clara, CA, on Feb. 21, 2012 to learn more about our open roles.

We are seeking talented experts in the following fields:

*        Software Enterprise Architecture

  *   Collaboration Research
  *   User Experience Research and Applications
  *   Software Engineering
  *   Software-enabled Services
  *   Software Quality
  *   Analytics: Machine Learning Research
  *   Software Development Strategists
  *   Mobile Solution Research

WHEN: Tuesday, February 21, 2012, 5:30 PM to 8:30 PM
Where:  Marriott Hotel, 2700 Mission College Boulevard, Santa Clara, CA 95054

Register at - www.ge.com/software<http://www.ge.com/software>