[Baypiggies] Posting an Event on BayPiggies

William Deegan bdbaddog at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 19:44:28 CET 2012

Christine,

If you want to post a job listing you'll need to follow the rules posted here:
http://baypiggies.net/job-listings

The items of note which I don't see in your info below:
Please make clear how Python will be used on the job
Please restrict the geographic region to the greater SF Bay Area and Silicon Valley, roughly south down to Monterey, north to Santa Rosa, and (north)east to Sacramento

-Bill
(Baypiggies webmaster)