[Baypiggies] OFF: Trip to PyConUS.

Steve Piercy - Web Site Builder Web at StevePiercy.com
Mon Jan 16 23:53:04 CET 2012

Indeed.  You'll need at least a 3/2 or 4/3 wetsuit, probably a
4/3 during March.

In Santa Cruz, Pleasure Point is my favorite spot.  Lots of surf
shops and food clustered on 41st Avenue in Capitola, with
showers, easy access, and parking at the end of 41st.  Always
call a local shop for best information, including current conditions.
http://g.co/maps/hpktt

--steve

On 1/16/12 at 2:08 PM, jason at mischievous.org (Jason Culverhouse) pronounced: