[Baypiggies] version in python package distributions, argh

Ian Zimmerman itz at buug.org
Mon Jan 23 20:16:03 CET 2012

Ryan> I have to look at another project setup.py file everytime I make
Ryan> one, to remember how to do it. I've found the one for
Ryan> django-celery to be pretty good:
Ryan> https://github.com/ask/django-celery/blob/master/setup.py.

Ryan> Hope it helps.

In a way it does :-/

It uses setuptools, not plain distutils.  I have been trying to not
depend on setuptools for some time.  Maybe it is time to give up.

--
Ian Zimmerman
gpg public key: 1024D/C6FF61AD