[Baypiggies] OFF: Trip to PyConUS.

Ramiro B. da Luz ramiroluz at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 01:10:02 CET 2012

Hi.

Thank you for all the responses.

I tried to reply each one individually.

I bought the flying tickets, and made some plans.

Fly: G3 1988 - Feb, 29
>From CWB(Curitiba) 09:50 To GIG(Rio de Janeiro) 11:19

Fly: AA 0974 - Feb, 29
>From GIG 22:25 To JFK 06:29 (Mar, 1)

Fly: AA 0001 - Mar, 1
>From JFK 09:00 To LAX 12:30

Fly: AA 1954 - Mar, 4
>From LAX 14:20 To SFO 15:40

So, I made a stop over in Los Angeles without extra expenses,
I intend to do a city tour in L.A. on Friday, Mar, 2. On Saturday
I would like to visit Lake Tahoe, my plan is to fly to Reno, do
a basic ski lesson(I have never seen snow) and go back to Los
Angeles in the same day(by plane). Fly to San Francisco on
Sunday and visit some places on Monday and Tuesday. I will try to
subscribe in a tutorial at PyCon, but if I don't I will have two more
days free to do some tourism.

I will leave US on March, 19.
Fly UA 0847, Mar, 19
>From SFO 13:02 To Washington
Washington - São Paulo
São Paulo - Curitiba.

I plan to do some tourism in Santa Clara after the PyCon, following
the recommendations from the PyCon site. Going to San Francisco
just on Mar, 19 in the morning.

Let me know if you have some advise, specially about clothes to ski.

Thank you again.

On Mon, Jan 16, 2012 at 11:24 AM, Ramiro B. da Luz <ramiroluz at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all.
>
> I am a Brazilian pythonista, host of the PythonBrasil[6]-2010 (PythonBrasil is
> the name we gave to PyConBrazil).
>
> First of all, sorry about the cross posting.
>
> I am planning my trip to US to attend to the PyConUS.
>
> I would like to make the most from my travel to US, so I intend to arrive some
> days before the conference/tutorials and leave some days after the
> conference/sprint.
>
> I planned to arrive in San Francisco at March 3, visit some places,
> attend to the
> conference and leave San Francisco at March 18. My mileage program company
> doesn't have flies to San Jose, so I will go to Santa Clara through
> San Francisco.
>
> I would like to visit a lot of places, go surf(just to say to my
> friends, it can be only
> one morning), go sky, visit famous places, maybe Los Angeles, Hollywood, visit
> the desert, aquarium, the golden gate, and do some shopping, specially in a free
> trade area.
>
> Any advice or tip are welcome. Cheap hotel or places to stay, things
> to take care,
> etc...
>
> Thank you.
>
> --
> --
> -- Ramiro Batista da Luz
> -- ramiroluz at gmail.com
> -- (41) 9173-2231
> -- http://www.ramiroluz.eti.br
> -- Programador || Câmara Municipal de Curitiba

-- Ramiro Batista da Luz
-- ramiroluz at gmail.com
-- (41) 9173-2231