[Baypiggies] Data Mining , Predictive modeling packages

Simeon Franklin simeonf at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 23:39:11 CEST 2012

Meenal I have only a tiny bit of experience with Pandas but have been very
impressed. If what you are doing is statistical analysis or matching
mismatched sets of data (or timeseries data with irregular datestamps)
Pandas is really cool. I haven't used scikit-learn at all but its on my
list to play with :)

You might be interested in the videos from pydata including one on
scikit-learn and one on Pandas. See
http://marakana.com/s/2012_pydata_workshop,1090/index.html

- regards
Simeon Franklin