[Baypiggies] configuration parser using python modules?

Neil neilkumar at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 19:32:45 CEST 2012

I like YAML too. I feel like JSON is only slightly better than XML as
for being human editable (assuming its been pretty printed, otherwise
a huge JSON document can be worse off as far as readability goes
compared to XML) -- as it doesn't allow adding comments (which I think
is very important for configuration files) and it barfs on things like
a trailing comma on a list or hash definitions.

-neil