[Baypiggies] Egnyte: hiring again

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Mon Jul 16 20:24:16 CEST 2012

Howdy,

We're looking to hire a couple of experienced Python programmers,
emphasis on both Python and programming.  We're looking for people who
can handle server, client, and web programming.  Although our approach is
to hire flexible people who are good at solving problems, there are some
specific skills we're looking for:

* Algorithms/scaling
* Windows/Mac

I've been working here for almost three years, and I think I have a great
job.  I do lots of different things, I'm rarely bored.

For more info, see
http://www.egnyte.com/corp/jobs.html#Senior-Software-Developer

Feel free to send your resume either directly to me or to jobs at egnyte.com
(if the latter, be sure to mention BayPIGgies).

"Look, it's your affair if you want to play with five people, but don't
go calling it doubles."  --John Cleese anticipates Usenet