[Baypiggies] Who wants to do Pycon wrap-up talks Thursday?

Shannon -jj Behrens jjinux at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 18:31:02 CET 2012

I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it tonight, but if I do, I have notes
for almost every talk I attended.  I usually try to blog them at (
jjinux.blogspot.com), but I haven't done it quite yet.

-jj

On Wed, Mar 21, 2012 at 12:34 PM, Tony Cappellini <cappy2112 at gmail.com>wrote:

> Thanks to everyone who replied to give a Pycon 2012 Wrap up talk.
>

> Jeff Fischer - Stop Writing Classes, Interfaces & Python, Social Network
> Analyses
>
> Yanick Gingras - Pycon- Behind The Scense
>
> Wesley Chun - Guido's keynote, Paul Graham's keynote, Ray Hettinger's
> Advanced Python tutorial
>
> Jim Stockford - Music, inside the interpreter
>
> Simeon Franklin - Pandas
>
> Akkana Peck - Datetimes, Unicode, GIMP-Python
>

> We may want to limit each person's time to 10 minutes, so that everyone
> gets a chance to talk.
> When all have finished their first topic, start over with the first
> presenter- with the next topic....

In this life we cannot do great things. We can only do small things with
great love. -- Mother Teresa