[Baypiggies] HTML to printable file

Tony Cappellini cappy2112 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 15:28:51 CEST 2012

Monte,

While that will work for the current page, I should have mentioned I'm
looking for a program that should be
able to follow urls several levels (the level of urls will be determined by
the user).

Since there is a lot of documentation, I was hoping to find a tool I can
pass  a top level url (or series of urls)
to the program and let it do all the work.

In the case of PythonWeekly, many of the main urls link to other offsite
urls.
Saving the main url to pdf wont get the offsite content.

thanks