[Baypiggies] ANN: Intro+Intermediate Python, San Francisco, Aug 1-3

wesley chun wescpy at gmail.com
Thu May 10 20:19:38 CEST 2012

Greetings!

I'll be doing a(nother) hardcore Python course this summer near the San
Francisco airport. If you're somewhat new to Python or have tinkered but
want to fill-in the holes, this course is for you. It's somewhat true
you can learn Python online, watching videos, or reading books, but it
still takes time and experience to master... I help accelerate this
process. The course is based on my bestselling "Core Python" books and
is made up of 3 full days complete with lectures and three hands-on
coding labs per day.

Please pass on this message to your colleagues who also need to learn
Python. It's also a great excuse to coming to beautiful Northern
California for a summer vacation! More details at http://goo.gl/uW4oF
as well as the links in my .signature below.

Since I hate spam, I'll only send out one more reminder as the date
gets closer... probably around OSCON's timeframe.

Hope to meet some of you soon!
--Wesley Chun