[Baypiggies] Any Django Guru's?

Daniel Nowak kellankade at gmail.com
Thu May 31 02:23:51 CEST 2012

In my experience there are way to many ways to deploy django. Here are
what I think are some best practices.

First decide on your web server. It will make some of your deployment
decisions for you. If you like apache than you will most likely be
using mod_wsgi. If you like nginx like me them mod_wsgi is not an
option.

Second don't put your django code in your webroot.

3. Don't give your webserver or your wsgi app write access to your
django app. On ubuntu apache runs as the user www-data. Our django
apps perme

Sent from my iPhone