[Baypiggies] November BayPIGgies meeting: Thursday, November 15, 2012: Tools and Techniques for Testing Python Projects Across Multiple Versions of Python

Marc Abramowitz msabramo at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 08:01:24 CET 2012

Thanks everybody who attended tonight's BayPIGgies meeting!

Here are my slides on GitHub (pull requests welcome :-)) --
https://github.com/msabramo/multi-python-preso

And here's the Python 3 Wall of Shame -- if folks are curious what works
and what doesn't, or if folks want to get involved with porting stuff to
Python 3. If you start a porting project and want to ask me questions, I'll
do my best to help.

Flask and Werkzeug (https://github.com/mitsuhiko/werkzeug/issues/63) seem
like interesting targets as does South (database migrations app for Django)
now that Django is very far along with its Python 3 support.

Marc