[Baypiggies] Early Startup Jobs

Henry Ward henry.ward at secondsightco.com
Mon Nov 19 23:27:44 CET 2012

Hi,

I'm not sure what the rules are on posting jobs to the list but I've seen a
few come thru so I thought I would share our new job openings.  (Apologies
if I'm wrong).

We recently received our seed round to continue building a financial
platform to manage private equity.  We are developing on Python/Django and
hiring two more developers as employees #3 and #4.  It would be interesting
to anyone who likes 1) finance and 2) being part of a very early stage
VC-backed startup.

Feel free to email offline and I can tell you more.

Henry