[Baypiggies] SF Meeting?

Simeon Franklin simeonf at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 02:39:59 CEST 2012

SF Python Meetup seems to be in a hiatus - are there any other Python
specific groups in SF proper? (I've been to some of the special interest
meetups like Twisted and Django). I've been wondering lately if we might
not try alternating locations with to better meet the needs of Pythonistas
up the penninsula...

+1 from me - particularly if we have a regular meeting space. My company
might be able to help out with snacks as well.

-regards
Simeon Franklin