[Baypiggies] SF Meeting?

Ian Zimmerman itz at buug.org
Tue Oct 9 17:57:21 CEST 2012

Ryan> Hey all, Since there are often SF folks requesting rides to/from
Ryan> meetings down in MV, I was wondering if there would be any
Ryan> interest in having a meeting in SF. My company (MindSnacks) would
Ryan> be willing to host an event. We _may_ even be able to provide some
Ryan> snacks and/or pizza, but no promises on that just yet :).

I would love that.  It would be my first baypiggies meeting :-)

--
Ian Zimmerman
gpg public key: 1024D/C6FF61AD