[Baypiggies] SF Meeting?

Tony Cappellini tony at tcapp.com
Mon Oct 22 21:54:06 CEST 2012

Every time this topic comes up ....

Given that we have had our current venue at Symantec for 3-4 (?) years
now, abandoning it
isn't necessarily a good idea unless we have overwhelming reason to do so.

The reasons I state this are:
1. Finding a new venue takes time, and we don't know how long we will
have the new venue available to us.
    Given that companies come and go for various reasons, keeping the
meetings with Symantec until
    we loose that venue makes good sense.

2. If spinoff groups want to form, they should do so as separate
entities. They should have their own website,
    mailing list and speakers. However, we should cross post meeting
details to keep everyone informed.