[Baypiggies] SF Meeting?

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Mon Oct 22 22:59:22 CEST 2012

On Mon, Oct 22, 2012, Tony Cappellini wrote:

> 2. If spinoff groups want to form, they should do so as separate
> entities. They should have their own website,
>     mailing list and speakers. However, we should cross post meeting
> details to keep everyone informed.

Could you expand on that?  From my POV, there's no reason we can't have
"BayPIGgies SF" meetings using this same mailing list and website.
There could also be "BayPIGgies East Bay".

Keep in mind that BayPIGgies did meet for some time in the upper
peninsula (and even SF), we're just expanding to multiple meeting
locations and times.

"We've just found a line in a perl script that invokes a shell script to call
a lisp program which invokes the very-same perl script."  --anonymous