[Baypiggies] new Python Jobs board (http://FindPythonJobs.com). Post jobs for free

Python Jobs info at findpythonjobs.com
Mon Oct 22 23:08:56 CEST 2012

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

http://FindPythonJobs.com allows you to *post jobs directly *on website
without emailing it to someone and waiting for few days for job to be
actually posted. Employers can a*lso edit or remove job postings
d*irectly from the website.

http://www.python.org/jobs does not allow employers to post jobs
directly. Personally, I felt that Python community should have a richer
job board similar to what Rails community has (TopRubyJobs.com
<http://toprubyjobs.com> or Rubynow.com <http://jobs.rubynow.com/>)

Hoping for a positive response from community.

thanks
Regards
Saurabh