[Baypiggies] SF Meeting?

Marc Abramowitz msabramo at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 05:10:36 CEST 2012

I'd be up for helping with the site. I don't know Plone, but I'd be up for learning a bit and perhaps if there was a talk on it... :-) Plone in theory is a powerful CMS though I've not managed to wrap my head around it but I didn't have a use case to motivate me to learn it. If we wanted to switch from Plone, it could be a fun team project for a bunch of us to create a site in Django/Pyramid/etc.

-Marc
http://marc-abramowitz.com
Sent from my iPhone 4S