[Baypiggies] SF Meeting?

Steve Piercy - Web Site Builder Web at StevePiercy.com
Tue Oct 23 06:06:41 CEST 2012

On 10/22/12 at 10:31 PM, tony at tcapp.com (Tony Cappellini) pronounced:

>Holding these events probably isn't as much of an issue
>as is finding a venue for the event.
>
>Where do you propose to hold these events?

TBD.  Aahz answered a pre-requisite, that other event types
would be OK.  I've been told that it is not difficult to sell
the idea of hosting an event to a business.  A host gets an
opportunity to pitch their products and services to a captive
audience, and gain some exposure, publicity, and recognition.
They can also meet and recruit attendees for job openings.  To
increase attendance, I'd encourage the host to provide food and
beverages, which is a convenience for those who would need to
leave straight from other commitments.

Anyway, it is good to know that there is the opportunity to do
some kind of hands-on event within BayPiggies.  Now to get the
wheels churning...

--steve