[Baypiggies] Baypiggies presentation topic for April 25, 2013

Tony Cappellini cappy2112 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 03:08:41 CEST 2013

Hello Baypiggies,

Daniel Myzyrycki has proposed this for the topic for the presentation on
April 25.
Since there is no contention for other presentations on this date, I see no
reason why we should not proceed with this topic.

Buildbot on Dotcloud and Docker:
"Exercising your code often is key as it allows to spot and correct issues
early, saving time and effort.
Buildbot is a python continuous integration system designed to automate the
build/test cycle. Docker is
a Linux container runtime that complements LXC with a high-level API,
running unix processes with strong
guarantees of isolation and repeatability across servers."

If you have projects that you would like to give a presentation on for
meetings after April,
please post a message to the list.

Thank You

Tony