[Baypiggies] Python/Django developer needed

Simon Butler smcbutler at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 23:31:22 CEST 2013

Hi, we are a Mountain View, CA based startup company and are looking for a
Python/Django person to develop/deploy Python based design tools. We are
profitable with an established user based and offer competitive
salaries/benefits, ESO plan etc.

We are looking for an experienced programmer to help us scale our
application, help with testing and other duties. You should be a problem
solver, well organized with good communication skills.

Please contact me directly for more information.