[Baypiggies] Baypiggies is looking for a new home. The April meeting is postponed

Tony Cappellini cappy2112 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 22:30:21 CEST 2013

Hello Everyone,

Symantec has been the host of our monthly meetings for several years now.
We are very grateful for the hospitality and responsiveness to our meeting
changes.
They are now requiring that an employee be present at all meetings.

In other words, we have lost our venue. ALL meetings are postponed
indefinitely until we find a new home, or decide otherwise.

Are any Baypiggies members willing to see if their companies will host our
meetings?

In the past, Google was a gracious host for us. Would one of the Google
employees look into this and report back?

What are your thoughts?

Thanks

Tony