[Baypiggies] Baypiggies is looking for a new home. The April meeting is postponed

Brian Peterson bpeterso2000 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 16 23:22:27 CEST 2013

+1 for Facebook, Menlo Park

________________________________
 From: Simeon Franklin <simeonf at gmail.com>
To: Tony C <cappy2112 at gmail.com>
Cc: Baypiggies <baypiggies at python.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 16, 2013 1:55 PM
Subject: Re: [Baypiggies] Baypiggies is looking for a new home. The April meeting is postponed

I asked about the possibility of hosting us at Facebook last week when
I saw discussions on the mailing list. I got an *extremely
preliminary* positive response. If that were a firm offer how would
Baypiggies as a whole feel about moving 9 miles North-West to the
Facebook complex on Willow Road? Should I pursue Facebook as a
possible regular venue?

-regards
Simeon Franklin
209 846-2151