[Baypiggies] Baypiggies is looking for a new home. The April meeting is postponed

Simeon Franklin simeonf at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 02:28:20 CEST 2013

Reinforcements from Baypiggies who work at FB would be appreciated!
However I did ask a manager there when I taught a class at FB last
week. It's already been passed one level up the chain and again,
totally unofficially, the reaction was positive. I phrased it as a "we
might lose our current host" so it was not a sure thing on our part
either. Now that we have definitely lost Symantec and also don't seem
to have any objections to FB as a location I'm getting back to my
acquaintance who is a manger there and probably willing to go to bat
for us.

I'll update the list when I have more definitive news.

-regards
Simeon Franklin