[Baypiggies] Python Standardized Skill Scoring Chart

Sean Perry shaleh at speakeasy.net
Thu Apr 18 00:01:15 CEST 2013

That is the most frustrating part of Silicon Valley life. There are lots of people looking for work and lots of work looking for people. But for some reason one rarely finds the other. I have had to choose the candidate that was OK because we never found a good one. I have been hired into a job to find out they had been looking for months. LinkedIn, Dice, Monster, etc. none of it seems to really help.