[Baypiggies] python app not cleaning up in 64bit environment

Max Slimmer max at slimmersoft.com
Thu Apr 25 18:25:27 CEST 2013

I have an app built with python2.7,  py2exe. It uses wx libraries, ADIODBC
and much more. When the app is run on a 64bit version of windows it leaves
a copy of itself running, as seen in task manager. The only clue I have so
far is if I try to re-install and there is one of these instances running
it failes to load something in the wx library.

Any one else experienced this, any ideas how to go about debuging?

thanks,

max