[Baypiggies] pypi help?

Raymond Lee raymondlee at netzero.net
Tue Aug 27 04:23:45 CEST 2013

I am sure you must have gone through the doc on setuptools and setup.py, but just in case, here's something on an example: http://pythonhosted.org/an_example_pypi_project/setuptools.html.  Double check on the rc file, especially the [server-login] section. Also, could there be a difference with the version of Python used, like 2.6 vs 2.7?  Sorry not a guru on this.  Raymond