[Baypiggies] Fwd: Re: [oscon] OSCON 2014 CfP is out!

Anna Ravenscroft annaraven at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 22:52:23 CET 2013

>From my phone.
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Simon St.Laurent" <simonstl at oreilly.com>
Date: Dec 16, 2013 11:32 AM
Subject: Re: [oscon] OSCON 2014 CfP is out!
To: "Michael Bernstein" <michael at fandomhome.com>
Cc: "OSCON Committee" <oscon at oscon.oreilly.com>

Thanks, Michael!  I should have announced this here Friday when it went up.
 Somehow I blanked on that.

Please definitely let folks know we're looking for (great) talks, maybe
planting seeds before the holidays?

I'm very happy that the call is open through the end of January, so there
should be time after the holiday to encourage people to put in concrete
proposals.

Thanks, everyone! More soon!

Thanks,
Simon