[Baypiggies] Thoughts about an early meeting in March to hold practice presentations for Pycon 2013

Rupa Dachere rupa at codechix.org
Wed Feb 13 23:10:23 CET 2013

Tony,

I was the one that asked but I can't commit to that date yet.  Work is too
spiky.

I have 2 practice presentations scheduled.  The first one is at CodeChix on
2/27 @6:30p - if anyone wants to attend, register here - codechix.org.  I'm
looking for a location - somewhere in Palo Alto or Mt. View.

The second one is internal to VMware probably the week after the CodeChix
one.

- Rupa

--
--------