[Baypiggies] Thoughts about an early meeting in March to hold practice presentations for Pycon 2013

Tony Cappellini cappy2112 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 05:20:32 CET 2013

Yes- we do have a speaker for Feb. There is no dispute about this.

>From the original post:
*"If we do this in March it would have to be in the second week of March.
If everyone is OK with our usual Thursday meeting, I'll inquire about
getting the room for March 7th."
*

I've only had two replies so far, so it seems as though there aren't as
many people interested in doing
practice presentations for Pyon 2013, as I was expecting.