[Baypiggies] Baypiggies meeting on Jan 24, 2013- presenter needed

Stephen M. McQuay stephen at mcquay.me
Wed Jan 9 07:56:40 CET 2013

On Tue, Jan 08, 2013 at 03:56:15PM -0800, Tony Cappellini wrote:
>Anyone interested in giving a presentation for January please post
>a message ASAP.

I've been using fabric recently to great success.

Fabric is a command line tool that helps simplify the use of ssh to run
commands on multiple machines. It came up briefly duing last month's
presentation.

I have used fabric in the past to deploy binaries, update repositories
on remote machines to certain versions, etc.

I wouldn't mind presenting on the topic; objections? Interest?

--
Stephen M. McQuay
http://mcquay.me/vcf