[Baypiggies] My company is having a recruiting day tomorrow (Thursday) at Nola's lounge in Palo Alto

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Wed Jan 16 21:05:34 CET 2013

Hello, fellow Pythonistas. My company is having a recruiting day tomorrow
at Nolas in Palo Alto. I'll also try to be there. Feel free to stop by and
keep me company.

Note that there's a large array of skills being hired and some are not
Python related. However, we are definitely hiring Python developers.

Virtustreamers:

We will be having a Recruiting Event Thursday, January 17 from 5 – 8 pm at
Nola’s in the lounge on Ramana St in Palo Alto.  This will be a social
event to get developers, architects and other skilled resources in front of
Virtustream leadership to learn more about our company, our people and our
current openings.  If you have colleagues in the Bay Area that you would
like to invite, please feel free to tell them about this event.  Our own
Kevin Reid, Dr. Shaw Chuang, Woody Glier, Sam Pooni and I will be there to
host the event.

Some of the resources we are looking for in the Bay area include (but are
not limited to):

·         Python Developers/Architects
·         .Net Developers/Architects
·         SDN Developers
·         Network Developers
·         Security Developer
·         Storage Developer
·         Product Development Manager
·         SAP Architect
·         SAP BASIS
·         Sales Executive
·         Sales Engineer
·         Senior Solution Architect
·         Senior Consultant
·         System Administrator with development skills (Cloud Platform
Engineer)
·         SAP Technical Support (for our SF data center) – shift work:
nights, evenings, holidays
·         Tech Writer/Trainer
·         Build/Release Engineer

If you are in the area, join us, or you can TWEET, Call, Email or in your
own unique way tell talented colleagues in the Bay Area about this event!
We will be sure to buy them a drink and tell them more about career
opportunities at Virtustream.   (As I am working aware on my Saturday – I
personally appreciate your help in making this event a success).  This is a
great way to have candidates meet key members in a much less stressful and
more relaxed way than in your normal interview setting.  If all goes well,
we will work to get  the strong referrals through the full process quickly.

I hope you are all enjoying your weekend and hope this motivates you to
connect with a few folks you haven’t spoken with in a while.

Cheers,

Glen
--

"Pursue, keep up with, circle round and round your life as a dog does his
master's chase. Do what you love. Know your own bone; gnaw at it, bury it,

--Henry David Thoreau