[Baypiggies] Baypiggies topic suggestions

Steve Piercy - Web Site Builder Web at StevePiercy.com
Fri Jul 5 02:50:47 CEST 2013

Hi Everyone,

Please take a moment to provide your interest for this event.
http://bit.ly/southbaypythonhack

Once I've got interest measured, I'll work on the scheduling details and logistics.

I've got both Simeon and JJ noted as helpers/instructors.

Thank you!

--steve

On 7/4/13 at 5:22 PM, simeonf at gmail.com (Simeon Franklin) pronounced: