[Baypiggies] Carpool/Ride from SF tonight

Tony Cappellini tony at tcapp.com
Thu Jul 18 20:27:43 CEST 2013

The meeting isn't until July 25th

[Baypiggies] Carpool/Ride from SF tonight
Inbox

Glen Jarvis via python.org
11:21 AM (4 minutes ago)

to Baypiggies
Who's in for a carpool/ride from SF (FYI I don't have a car).

Cheers,

Glen
--

We should be taught not to wait for inspiration to start a thing.
Action always generates inspiration. Inspiration seldom generates

-- Frank Tibolt

Tony Cappellini <tony at tcapp.com>
11:26 AM (0 minutes ago)

to Glen
The meeting isn't until next week- the 4th Thursday

Click here to Reply or Forward
4.48 GB (29%) of 15 GB used
Manage
Last account activity: 59 minutes ago