[Baypiggies] South Bay Python Hack Night interest survey

Steve Piercy - Web Site Builder Web at StevePiercy.com
Wed Jul 24 10:46:00 CEST 2013

Dear BayPIGgies,

Please provide your interest for participating in a South Bay
Python Hack Night by visiting the following URL.

http://bit.ly/southbaypythonhack

I have added more options based on previous feedback.  If you
have already provided your response, you may update it.

This proposed event will be open to all skill levels of
Pythonistas and all Python user groups.  It will be
supplementary to other Python events, and it is not intended to
replace the regular monthly BayPIGgies meetings.

At this point, I'm only gauging interest.  If interest is
sufficient, then I will start coordinating in earnest to make it happen.

Thank you!

--steve

-- --
Steve Piercy               Web Site Builder
Soquel, CA
<web at StevePiercy.com>                  <http://www.StevePiercy.com/>