[Baypiggies] Let me kick off the discussions

Jacob Alheid shakefu at gmail.com
Sat Jun 1 00:40:33 CEST 2013

I'm interested in high performance scalability in python web apps. Topics like "gotchas and best practices with gevent", "the python 3 futures framework", "comparison between twisted, tornado, and futures", "python c-extension basics", and so forth sound pretty interesting to me.

​I'm also interested in python on mobile, so I'd love to hear about the Kivy framework and any others that may be out there.

—
Sent from Mailbox for iPad