[Baypiggies] Let me kick off the discussions

Simeon Franklin simeonf at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 21:10:10 CEST 2013

And my own mini-review of the talk (as somebody trying to build a Kivy
app or two to run on both desktop and android):  Don't bother. I was
hoping this would be a tutorial style "here's how you build apps" talk
but it was more of a history of the development and explanation of the
architecture. This was interesting and will be helpful background down
the road... but didn't help me right now at all :)

-Simeon