[Baypiggies] Twitter is hiring Python programmers

Shannon -jj Behrens jjinux at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 22:07:57 CEST 2013

Hey guys,

Twitter has a bunch of positions open right now, many of which involve
Python. So far, my job has been 100% Python. Most of the jobs are in San
Francisco.

https://twitter.com/jobs/engineering

If you're interested in applying, tell me which job(s) you're interested in
applying for, and send me your resume. I'd be happy to answer any
questions. As usual, I highly recommend the book "Cracking the Coding
Interview".

Best Regards,
-jj

--
In this life we cannot do great things. We can only do small things with
great love. -- Mother Teresa