[Baypiggies] PyCon & PyData wrap up discussions- Thursday, March 28

Tony Cappellini tony at tcapp.com
Wed Mar 27 04:38:11 CET 2013

Thanks Melanie and Monte for offering to give summaries of PyCon.

If we can't get more people to commit to doing some presentations, I'm
reluctant to have everyone
make their way to the meeting for ~15 minutes of material.

If we don't get more volunteers tomorrow, we will have to  scrap the
meeting this month in hopes for better responses for next month.