[Baypiggies] uWSGI Spooler

Venkatraman S venkat83 at gmail.com
Thu May 2 19:49:18 CEST 2013

Hi,

I have been playing around uWSGI (for a django app) for a few days now and
i must say that Spooler has been one of the best finds. I haven't done any
benchmarking yet, but the ease of use is so darn good that I am extremely
impressed. I was planning to use celery+redis, but this makes things so
easy that i do not have to take care of anything else. I think this would
work just fine for most of the websites/webapps that are not expecting a
gazillion hits/tasks.

I love simple but powerful constructs(another e.g Django's content-types),
and Spooler was one such.

Any other experiences to share? Especially, i would love to hear from
someone who can share cons of Spooler or its reliability.

Ref:
http://uwsgi-docs.readthedocs.org/en/latest/PythonDecorators.html
https://uwsgi-docs.readthedocs.org/en/latest/Spooler.html

-V