[Baypiggies] Baypiggies presentation: Buildbot on Dotcloud and Docker, by Daniel Mizyrcki

Ned Deily nad at acm.org
Fri May 24 00:17:00 CEST 2013

In article
<CABRXM4mU=wGBe7o6WU4h18wG+aAFKMn82dJfv89j2q9q=npKjw at mail.gmail.com>,
 Tony Cappellini <cappy2112 at gmail.com>
 wrote:
> Tonight we will be meeting at our new location, LinkedIn in Mtn View.
>
> LinkedIn Corporation
> 2061 Stierline Ct (aka Bldg 6)
> Mountain, View, CA
>
> http://www.baypiggies.net/LinkedInMap
>
> If you're commuting via Caltrain or light Rail, there is a free shuttle
> which goes down the street
> that LinkedIn is on.
> http://www.caltrain.com/schedules/Shuttles/Shoreline_Shuttle.html

Unfortunately, AFAIK, the Caltrain shuttle only supports commuting from
Caltrain to the Shoreline area in the morning and away from Shoreline to
Caltrain in the afternoons and early evenings, so it isn't going to be
useful for evening meetings.  The only viable public transit option for
Caltrain that I'm aware of is the VTA 40 bus but you need to pay close
attention to its schedule and the Caltrain schedule and you'll need to
walk a bit to connect from the 40 with Caltrain at the San Antonio
station.  Otherwise, the 40 connects with various other VTA bus lines at
the San Antonio Transit Center.

http://transit.511.org
http://www.vta.org/schedules/SC_40.html

--