[Baypiggies] Let me kick off the discussions

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Fri May 24 18:45:20 CEST 2013

Several ideas were kicked around last night. Tony wanted us to post here.

Some ideas that I remember:

* A newbie night (Bring a newbie friend; Topic is pretty introductory; not
advanced; I believe this was also meant to be hands on like a hack night)
* A newbie nugget night (spin off conversations where one brings newbie
friends and there's a set of lightening talks about different topics)
* A hack night (This was already announced to exist; I'd like to cross post
here since there's already a desire for such a thing in the SV Python
MeetUp: http://www.meetup.com/silicon-valley-python/events/20875891/)

* Potential New Topics:
   (For Newbie): I volunteered to do a "How to do real TDD in Python" (the
typical Pivotal Pair programming interview exercise but in python and for a
group)
   There were more topics here and I dont' remember them all...  Someone
want to reply and help me remember.. and kick off the discussion?

Cheers,

Glen
--

"Pursue, keep up with, circle round and round your life as a dog does his
master's chase. Do what you love. Know your own bone; gnaw at it, bury it,

--Henry David Thoreau