[Baypiggies] Happy Hour Invitation

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Wed May 29 22:00:37 CEST 2013

If you remember my friend who sat to my right at BayPIGgies, his company's
having a happy hour this Friday and he has invited us. He really enjoyed
coming to the meeting. He's also the one who is donating space to the Post
PyCon Video talks coming up. (Oh, and he's a recruiter... How is it a
programmer and a recruiter are actually friends?  Isn't that against the
law or something...   Matt's a genuinely good guy who really does just
enjoy the community. He just moved here a few months ago and is really
liking the Silicon Valley life... It's a genuine invitation)

The happy hour is open (you don't need to be looking for a job). When Matt
emailed me, he even said: "...[I hope they] realize that we're not going to
pull any tricks like making them sign up with an email for a ping pong
tournament or something like that."

So, come and join us for a drink or two. I'll be there. It'll be fun:

https://www.facebook.com/events/197497250374214/

Cheers,

Glen
--

"Pursue, keep up with, circle round and round your life as a dog does his
master's chase. Do what you love. Know your own bone; gnaw at it, bury it,

--Henry David Thoreau