[Baypiggies] Suggestions on Python training for first programming language?

Marc Abramowitz msabramo at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 01:17:27 CEST 2014

My company (SurveyMonkey) has hired several graduates of:

http://www.hackbrightacademy.com

It's a 12 week intensive course in web development using Python for women. It's in San Francisco.

If your friend is interested, I could help introduce her to one of our HackBright alumni, if she wants to ask them questions about it.

-Marc
http://marc-abramowitz.com
Sent from my iPhone 4S