[Baypiggies] request for opinions re python-web server-database

Bryce bryceverdier at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 22:12:46 CEST 2014

At work I've been working on django site that uses Riak as a back end
for counters and time series data. Even though its recommended to run in
a cluster of at least 5 for "production" (And I would say at least 3
nodes for serious things). I've been able to get away with a single node
and its been rock solid. Just make sure its a "strong" server with
plenty of disk space and you'll be good.

Basho, the company that makes and open sources Riak, is in charge of the
python driver and the documentation is decent.

Hopefully this helps.
Bryce