[Baypiggies] A more "hands-on" Ansible tutorial

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Sun Aug 10 23:34:29 CEST 2014

A few months back I did a learned Ansible to do a BayPIGgies talk (great
motivation if you ever want to learn something, give a talk :)

Yesterday, I did a hands-on training session and this is recorded. I've
also added some more examples. One should be able to follow-along, pausing
the video, and working through the examples.

If you hadn't built an Amazon Web Service (AWS) node, I recommend going
through this video first (The Ansible tutorial assumes that you already
know this and reviews this part very quickly):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmNgXQXkpWs

Here's the hands-on training video that I did:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8fOEEMqpOw

Cheers,

Glen
--