[Baypiggies] Upcoming PyCon Startup Evening @ Twitter

Simeon Franklin simeonf at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 19:34:03 CET 2014

Hey All -

If you or a Pythonista you know is interested in pitching their startup and
winning a free booth on Startup Row @ Pycon 2014 please read on. Actually -
if you just want to come and hang out with Pythonistas at Twitter next
Wednesday night (food and beverages provided) you might read on too.

Twitter is hosting a Python Startup Evening Feb 19th at 6pm. Please see the
eventbrite page for full details (
http://www.eventbrite.com/e/pycon-startup-evening-twitter-tickets-10604697937).
The event is free and open to all but we are looking especially for
Startups who use Python and are interested in presenting. See the
eventbrite page to sign up to pitch - you will have 5 minutes to persuade
the audience and a panel of judges that your startup best deserves to their
support. The best pitch will be awarded a free booth at PyCon 2014 in
Montreal!

It should be a fun night and I hope a knowledgeable Python audience as well
as interesting Python startups come on out!

-regards
Simeon