[Baypiggies] Request for info about your group for the LUG booth at SCALE

jim jim at well.com
Fri Jan 17 20:59:10 CET 2014

    I'm hoping someone in your group can send me information
that I can use at SCALE (Southern California Linux Expo)
on the weekend of February 21, 22, 23.
    I plan on making an info sheet (or map) for all
northern California LUGs.

* Where do you hold your meetings (address, any other
info about access)?

* When do you hold your meetings (probably a particular
day of the month, e.g. third Tuesday), include day
and also time?

* What's the format of your meetings (regular speaker
or meet and greet or support for users or all of
the above or ...)?

* Do your group have a web site? If so, please
provide the URL.

* Are you interested in getting speakers for your
meetings?

    If you know of any LUGs not on the list below,
please send me contact info.

    If you are going to SCALE, there definitely
will be a LUG booth and it will definitely need
people to staff it and anyone staffing the booth
(put in a couple of hours at least one day) can
get an exhibitor's pass. Let me know, please, so
I can add your name and coordinate hours.

List of LUGs and related groups

BAD Bay Area Debian (SF and east bay -- I'm not subscribed to this mail
list)
Felton Linux Group (I'm not subscribed to this mail list)
EBLUG (I'm not subscribed to this mail list)

BALUG (SF),
BerkeleyLUG,
BUUG (berkeley)
Conspire-LinuxMafia (peninsula),
DVLUG (Walnut Creek-Concord),
LinuxChix,
LUGOD (Davis),
NBLUG (Sebastapol),
OpenHatch,
OLPC-SF (One Laptop Per Child SF),
SF-LUG,
SVLUG (peninsula),

bayPIGgies,
py4science
(any other language-related groups that pertain to Linux?)